Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dawn of Conception


From the dawn of our conception, to the sunset of our life,
Our time evokes sensations, happiness, trouble and strife.
Through experience and expectations, wisdom comes of age,
Borne of misconceptions, tolerance and rage.
Battered with life’s milestones, bombarded with life’s woes,
Our weaknesses and troubles, time will soon expose.
Tear away our armour, show our inner soul,
Because of all our whims and wants, Life surely takes its toll.
If time allowed a second chance, renewed this awesome gift,
Allow my weathered existence, to have a new facelift.
Would I avoid all the hardships, navigate past the pain,
In truth, with contemplation, I’d do it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...