Monday, March 16, 2009

The Bard of Blasphemy...

You lead a life so sacred
The hate just generates
Doubt your own truth
Your existence does decimate

Living a life of solidarity
All power in oneself
Sold your continence to domination
Your cunt is all thats left

Mocking the actuality
The presence far beyond
Abhorrence to the society
Demons do precipitate

You say you are divine
The messenger of the unseen
Living in your own crap
The epitome of reality

You've learnt a lot you say
Celibacy of the mind
Eating away into yourself
The bard of blasphemy bred...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! A poem about me!

    www.thebardofblasphemy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...Thanks...interested in your book...saw your facebook page but couldn figure out who you are?

    ReplyDelete

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...