Friday, July 22, 2011

You're not around...

First Ma and now you,
have left ne witout a clue
I cry all night as i look for you...
Please come back i don know how to live...
I'm lost in this world with nobody to see
Please come back fatty,
I'm waiting here for you
My arms stretched out eager to hold you
I cant go on by myself I need you to guide me,
hold my hand and teach me the ways of the world...
There is no one like you..
I miss you so much...please come back to me,
Please don make me search
No future without you as no past would have been lived
Please come back to me fatty,
With memories I cant live
You held me tight when ma left us....
Who do i talk to now...
Please come back fatty, come back to me...
I cant go on without you...
I cant go on at all

I'm broken inside nobody can see...I laugh to hide my tears and everybody misreads....

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...