Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Is This What Life Is All About?


As I lay here in my dark, and lonely room,
filled with sadness , and with gloom.
I listen for your breathing, but it's not there.
I reach to touch you, but touch only air.
In my heart is a loneliness that I alone must bare.

I feel all around me there is no one who really cares.
So, forgive me if I must cry out
"Is This What Life Is All About?"
to feel so empty, and cast out.

Where are the ones who said they cared!
Where are the ones who said they would always be there!
So, as I lay here in my dark, and lonely room ,
filled with sadness, and with gloom.
Forgive me if I must cry out,
"Is This What Life Is All About?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...