Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April's Moods


Spring should be a joyful time
Filled with happiness and flowers
Unfortunately, April mine
Seems to have more clouds and showers.

As the rain falls from the cloud
April showers me with pain
Hurting then my soul does shroud
And on down comes the rain.

As the rain falls from the skies
Showers fall upon my face-
Teardrops running from my eyes
Each moving at a different pace.

Trying to act like I don't care
I hold my head high through the drizzle
But this sorrow I can hardly bear
And soon those reckless feelings fizzle.

April soon brings back the sun
To chase away the rain-gray skies
But my dark days are not yet done
As long as they stay, I will cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...