Monday, January 13, 2014

I love how we've got an open relationship....
Telling each other exactly how we feel,
Telling me to always be real.
I love how you can make me smile from so many miles away,
Holding on to every word you say. ...
I love how I can act like the total geek that I am...
You bring so much joy,
And you did right from the start.
Sometimes I wonder is this a dream, is this true?
You came to me at a time I was blue...
Damn babe can you be any more perfect?
Ever since that night, you changed my life,
I’m dying to be your wife....
I love how we are not afraid to try new things,
Accepting whatever life brings.
I love how we have so much in common.
I love how you see beyond what others see,
The real me...
We understand each other on a different level.
Babe you and I are so random.
But besides the point,
I’m so grateful to be a part of your life.
Loving me like no other has before,
And I could never ask for anything more.
To make a long story short,
I love everything about you and our relationship…
I love you with all my heart…

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...