Tuesday, May 20, 2008

For the first time...


Stopping my tracks to watch the clouds get tossed around
Suddenly its all I can think about...
There's a sunshine in my heart
Its this feeling that I always sought.
I don't want to run, don't want to dart
I want to stay, feel what this tide has brought.
I used to be so scared of being lost
For the first time I won't calculate the cost.
I feel this confidence in my soul
A trust in all things beautiful
A faith in happy endings
A belief in me and you
A promise at a glance
A will to take a chance
There's a truth in your eyes
And for now, no more clouds in the skies

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...