Thursday, December 11, 2008

Unknown...


Once you leave home you can never come back
for the doors and the walls are coated in black
the rooms shriek too see a familiar face
burnt out stories easy to trace

the floors wheeze in darkness
the dust still a breeze
crank up the heating
but your heart will still freeze

the windows are dirty
the spot will not out
and the curtains are stained
with acquainted doubt

the voices you hear
are not from the dead
and as much as you know them
they drown you with dread


so its true when they say you can never come home
the house is the same, but you are unknown
don't return to the place you ran from before
the demons still linger behind every door

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...