Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bitter Realizations...


Something triggered a cyclone of thoughts in my usually vacuous head and forced me to take notice of what was happening around me, with me, and what I was struggling to ignore. I know I don’t deserve it. What had I ever done? But then I guess this is the way of the world...this is how they pay you back for totally unconditional love. Its just so unfair...the injustice made me really think...what do I actually mean to people I live for, those people I really truly love...?
Definitely not what they mean to me...how much longer can I convince myself that I’m not yet forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...