Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blinded

I was so blind
Why did I not recognize
All the sadness drowning in her eyes?
I was too busy to take some time
And ask her what was on her mind
I was so blind

Now I see her cries for help,
All the cards she had dealt
She was just waiting for them to run out
Is that what life is all about?

Just waiting for it all to end,
or asking why did it ever begin?

It's not supposed to be like that
You can't just lie around like a door mat

Let people step all over you
and wish the wind would take you to wherever it blew

I didn't see that's what she did
She hid

Why couldn't I find
I was so blind

She is gone now
I just cry and ask how

I let her slip away
It gets harder everyday

Now I sit in sorrow,
Wishing there was no tomorrow

I was so blind

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...