Friday, September 3, 2010

Overcast...

Song, my tempest angel
Ring through my clouded breath
Tones carry the lyrics of life
To bring the passage of death

Oh, sweet melody rapture
I beseech you in respect
Bring solitude to its end
With your holy dialect

Tear tone notes of chant
Blackens the once blue sky
Softens my restless spirit
To ease me where i lie

Words from unknown gods
Sung through sirens lips
Enchant this weary soul
Buried in death's own crypts

So long, too long ago
Was when i heard it last
A tender sorrow tale
That accompanies my past

But now i will sing
And release my heavy chains
So i can live in harmony
beneath the pouring rains...

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...