Thursday, November 24, 2011

And yet i'm here...

In the midst of confusion
I reach out to you
With broken arms and a bleeding heart
I call for you
See you walking at a distance
With no reason to care
Each step you take
Away from me
Is a searing pain I feel
I call out to you
Holding back my tears
You look at me like a stranger
And turn away your eyes
I drag myself across
Each limb at a time
Picking up myself
Holding myself together
I learn to bear the pain
The further you walk away
My pain seems to be subsiding
Or is it just that I can no longer feel
Delirious and dreaming cloud my judgement
An oblivion of possibilities and life after death
I life with freedom
And yet I lie here staring at you walk away...


No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...