Thursday, December 29, 2011

I am heartbroken
My self-respect ruined
My ego crushed completely
Neither trust is to be spared

You robbed me of all I had
My life I shared with you
My love I showed to you
My dreams I dreamt with you

People do what you did to me
Only to those they hate
or the ones they wish to die
Please tell me now
In which category do I lie

I hope you are happy always
And my existence not a hindrance anymore
Coz I have died many-a-times now
And you cannot rape me anymore

Written by somebody I love and hurt terribly....if you are reading this will never put you through that again....i know I've said it many a times....but will do all it takes to prove it to you...   

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...