Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shadows of sorrow...


In dark dismay I recall a day-
With word and pen so fine in fashion.
Mellowed away to shades of gray,
Today I just pine for that passion.

Yet void of rest I take the test,
Facing another graceless day, alone.
Giving to the quest my generic best,
Faceless to this world, turned to stone.

So damned to drift along the rift-
Of teasing emotions I can't feel.
I search and sift for one to share my gift-
The silky sand oceans of ordeal.

With red-rimmed eye, a solemn sigh-
Echoes the wonder in my call.
With darkness on high blanketing the sky,
Does anyone understand me at all?

Stirred, but not shaken, I awaken-
The virility of hope for a tomorrow.
If only to be taken, forsaken-
By the groping shadow of Sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...