Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Damned and faceless...

In dark dismay I recall a day
With word and pen so fine in fashion
Mellowed away to shades of gray
Today I just pine for that passion

Yet void of rest I take the test
Facing another graceless day, alone
Giving to the quest my generic best
Faceless to this world, turned to stone

So damned to drift along the rift-
Of teasing emotions I can't feel
I search and sift for one to share my gift
The silky sand oceans of ordeal

With red-rimmed eye, a solemn sigh
Echoes the wonder in my call
With darkness on high blanketing the sky
Does anyone understand me at all?

Stirred, but not shaken, I awaken
The virility of hope for a tomorrow
If only to be taken, forsaken
By the groping shadow of Sorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...