Monday, January 13, 2014

When I first spoke to you 
I felt like I had known you forever, 
Telling you my secrets 
And what I didn't want ever. 
You listened to me I bet you thought I'd never end, 
Who would have thought 
We would become more than just friends. 
Over a few days time, I got to know the real you... 
A boy so caring and gentle, 
With a heart so true... 
You've survived your life 
With hurt and loneliness by your side. 
I told you I'd never leave 
Because of the feelings I have inside... 
I know you, like no one I have ever known, 
And sometimes I wonder What I'd do if you were gone? 
So I have decided Time answers all... 
I know its meant to be 
And time will remove the wall... 
I love the way we are together, 
You can always make me smile. 
Meeting you has changed my life 
And I really love you so, 
The feelings I feel for you I am never letting go... 
Remember I'll love you always 
As I know you will too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...