Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Do I even belong?

I'm not sure where to start
All I understand is this yearning to belong
Lost in all the commotion
My thoughts I cannot hear
Everywhere I look, I see
The nightmares that drew me in
I think I'm free, free from the pain
Then why do I still feel sore,
Sore through all of my being
Like all that I believed in
Was RAPED
Raped of my innocence, my integrity
And the dreams I once held close
Where do I look now
For help that I dont understand
But NEED
As I tread along these roads confused and lost
I know not where to look
I know not where to go
I know not how to be
How to be ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...