Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Broken Wings...


Lifting his head to the skies,
Eyes wide open
Reflections of despair in his eyes,
A feeling that something's broken
No wind, snow or rain,
Feelings of peace and tranquility
Above hurt, beyond pain,
Seriously doubting his ability
Thoughts start to soar,
Eyes begin to glass
Chilled to the core,
All in a moments pass
Memories of flight,
Being lighter than air
The sky seems so bright,
When you're drifting up there
Fresh air and warm light,
Surround the mortal form
Joy and love both in sight,
A calm before the storm
Longing to go home today,
Back to those loving things
But heaven's too far away,
For an Angel...With broken wings

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...