Tuesday, April 15, 2008

THoughts run insane!!!


Broken heart grievously weeps in pouring rain Drowning peaceful soul inside puddles of pain Keep thinking of you and those good old days Miss your existence in so many different ways Oceans of tears flowing from my weary eyes Agitated life floating between high tides Loss of love turning my inner views fully blind Hopeless ideas overshadow an intoxicated mind Forces of rage rotating around my head Flowers of joy soon will be wilting to death Clusters of blossoms losing delicate petals Weakened heart breaking in to fragments Venomous thorns hurt the roses that try to bloom Poisoned feeble life drifting toward darkest doom Soul of scornfulness often seething in extreme pain Tranquility disappears as the thoughts run insane...

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...