Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Broken Smile


Sunlight coming through the haze
Blinding my thoughts but showing me several ways
I try to free my soul but I get drifted away
I hold on to my dreams and pass away my last days

Looking at the world outside I get a feeling stronger than hate
But I keep on breathing and let it go
The rainbow fades to black casting a spell on my fate
Making my life a puzzle of fire

Everything was left unexplained
The pleasure of pain….the lust insane
Loosing my grip on reality I walk towards the dark rays
I look back at the sun and I see the moons darkest phrase

A new confusion…
Dreams with twisted illusions
My madness left me for a while
There was a broken dream behind every smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

confused and composed

I know you are not good for me...But it's worse without you...even when I don't want you...I end up needing you...you are my favouri...